The best time to examine and evaluate your furnace is before the unit fails
Don’t wait until it’s cold and the unit is no longer running properly. But if you need heating repair in Wake and Durham County, we are here to service your needs. We are available for both routine and emergency calls.
How do you know when your furnace needs repair or replacement?
- Energy bills are going up despite usage staying the same
- Rooms in your house are heating unevenly, with some rooms hotter or colder than others
- The furnace is cycling on and off more frequently than it used to
- Your home is starting to have humidity problems
- Your furnace becomes excessively noisy (e.g., rattling, buzzing, or humming)
- Your furnace starts putting out excessive dust, soot, or dirt particles
- You see visible signs of rust in and around your furnace or notice cracked or corroded components
Keep temperatures right where you want them, give Heroes Heating and Cooling a call if you are in the need of a repair or evaluation.
We offer heat pump, gas, propane, and oil furnace maintenance and repair.
- Properly maintaining your heating system not only makes you comfortable in your home and keeps your energy bills low, but it can also save your life.
- Every time your gas, propane, or oil furnace is heating, it’s producing carbon monoxide as a byproduct of combustion.
- A dirty or cracked system can leak carbon monoxide a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that can kill when not properly vented.
- Always maintain your heating system for clean, safe operation.
Call a Hero today to keep you safe!
Our service evaluation may find you simply need to change out a dirty air filter or replace a broken or improperly working thermostat.
Remember, a small maintenance task or repair now will keep your system running at peak efficiency.
You might call it heroic. The Raleigh Durham community certainly does!