Guarantee Your Summer Cool With Professional AC Maintenance For Your Raleigh, NC Home
Picture Spider-Man swinging his way through New York City, fighting crime throughout his neighborhood, bouncing from building to building as the Big Apple's asphalt starts to scorch from the summer heat. When the time for superheroics is over, he bounds in his apartment window expecting to get cooled off by his air conditioner - only to discover it's broken down and his flat's even steamier than outside. You might think that's just Peter Parker's usual luck, but with expert AC Maintenance from the pros at Heroes Heating & Cooling, you get to make your own luck - ensuring your system is checked out, tuned-up and ready to go when temperatures skyrocket.
In North Carolina, it's advisable to get your AC ready for summer during the spring months, preferably around March or April. This timing ensures that your cooling system is serviced and in top condition before the warmer weather arrives. Addressing any maintenance needs or repairs during this period helps optimize the performance and efficiency of your AC unit, ensuring reliable cooling comfort throughout the summer season.
What Advantages Do I Get From AC Maintenance?
The biggest advantage by far is that you won't have to worry that your system is ready to go come summertime. It'll be checked out beforehand so we can take care of any potential issues. But beyond that:
- Better Longevity - When you have your air conditioner tuned up regularly, it helps it to last a long time. Nobody wants to buy a new AC every ten years - so squeeze as much life out of the one you have as you can.
- Smoother Operation - A well-maintained air conditioning system will use less energy - and we all know what using less energy means. It means savings directly back into your pocket from power bills.
- Fewer Repairs - Air conditioning maintenance lets a pair of practiced eyes check over your entire system and, in doing so, they can catch many big issues while they're still in their nascent stage. Handling them now before they become major problems is always better.
- Comfort For Your Body AND Mind - Isn't it nice to know you don't have to worry about something? Regular AC maintenance leaves you with the knowledge that your air conditioner is ready when you need it, so you can relax physically and mentally.
So What Happens During An AC Tune-Up?
Quite a lot, actually. We aren't just blowing smoke when we say we check your system from top to bottom. But if you'd like to know some specifics:
- Make sure everything is properly lubricated
- Replace air filter (unless it's in good shape)
- Flush the drain pan
- Verify refrigerant levels
- Inspect the blower motor and belt
- Clean the outdoor unit's condenser coil
- Check all connections and contacts
- Make sure thermostat is properly calibrated
- Ensure all controls are working safely and properly
Get It & Forget It With Our Heroes Savings Plan
Everyone is busy, so it's easy to overlook something like air conditioning maintenance - but you do so to your detriment. Thankfully, the team here at Heroes Heating & Cooling makes it easy with our Heroes Saving Plan - regular maintenance, scheduled ahead of time, along with other discounts and benefits to save you money. We definitely recommend signing up... but if you haven't and still want to have your system checked out, message us online or call 919-632-0402 today!