Help Your Raleigh, NC, Home Stay Toasty Warm With Heroic Heating Repair
In an ideal world, you'd have preventative maintenance done on your furnace just before a major failure, so it would be caught and corrected before everything goes wrong. But it's not an ideal world. So when your Wake or Durham County home finds itself without operating heat while cold weather waits outside, you need to put in a call to the pros at Heroes Heating & Cooling. We're available for both routine and emergency calls, so you never have to go without the comfort you need.
How Can I Tell If My Furnace Needs Repair?
Not to belabor the obvious, but if it isn't working at all, that's the biggest sign you'll ever get. But there are other things you can watch for that will help you discover if there's a lurking issue:
- Energy bills are going up despite usage staying the same
- Rooms in your house are heating unevenly, with some rooms hotter or colder than others
- The furnace is cycling on and off more frequently than it used to
- Your home is starting to have humidity problems
- Your furnace becomes excessively noisy (e.g., rattling, buzzing or humming)
- Your furnace starts putting out excessive dust, soot, or dirt particles
- You see visible signs of rust in and around your furnace or notice cracked or corroded components
A Properly Operating Furnace Isn't Only A Matter Of Heat - It's A Matter Of Safety
Keeping an eye on issues with your furnace and making sure it's repaired won't only keep your energy bills low, but it could also save your life. Every time your gas, propane or oil furnace is heating, it's producing carbon monoxide as a byproduct of combustion. If your system is cracked or broken in some way, that colorless, odorless and tasteless gas can leak into your home, putting you and your family at risk. So if you notice anything out of the ordinary happening with your unit, get it checked out. We also recommend investing in carbon monoxide detectors, just in case.
Call A Hero Today To Keep Your Heater Safe!
When your heater breaks down, you want a team you can rely on to get it fixed quickly, efficiently and knowledgeably. We are that team. The pros here at Heroes Heating & Cooling have decades of experience working with all kinds of furnaces, and we can get yours back up and going before you know it. Shoot us a message online or give us a call at 919-632-0402 today!